You are welcome but this is not her show’s site. Is Betty White’s new show an April Fool’s Day prank? Judging by the European version, it wouldn’t be very complimentary but ageist.
O’Folks (off their rocker)
Old age isn't a disease.
© header image
For those new to blogs, check out this post *commenting on blogs* Recent comments, on the sidebar blogroll, often have additional or complementary information. Recent revisions of posts themselves may be found by using the search box for "revised". Tech support says spam (ads or worse) is hitting WordPress heavily so if you don't see your comment in 24 hours, send an E-mail and TS will check the spam trap.
Search this siteBetty White
- Weekly Digest: Web Browser Guide for Bloggers, Blogger Prejudice, Awesome Review of My Book, and More WordPress News « Lorelle on WordPress on Why blog? Who, me?
- Rebecca bagby on Senior softball champion is an enigma even to his teammates
- Re-discovery of ‘extinct’ animals | Dear Kitty. Some blog on Man who rediscovered the takahe, nonagenarian
- Chance Smith on Nonagenarian archaeologist Kathleen Gilmore
- Connie Drapeau Kennedy on Grants: Family Caregivers
What others read here
Click to view entries in topic
abuse neglect ageism AI/AN Alaska assisted living blogosphere Can you help? checklists computers cultural resources demography EHSC eldercare funding govt resources health housing Katrina law legal mods, how-to, DIY nonagenarian O'Folks special projects Palin pets planning retirement rural safety senior advisory board senior center Tolstoy's bicyclists tribal Uncategorized updates usability
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- At Age 94, Norman Lear Adds a Podcast – Adweek - AdweekAdweekAt Age 94, Norman Lear Adds a Podcast – AdweekAdweekThere are certain Hollywood icons who continue to spectacularly defy age. Stan Lee is one such individual, spotted over the weekend with fans and colleagues ...and more »
- The Facts of Life's Charlotte Rae Has Been Diagnosed with Bone Cancer at 91 - PEOPLE.comPEOPLE.comThe Facts of Life's Charlotte Rae Has Been Diagnosed with Bone Cancer at 91PEOPLE.com“So now, at the age of 91, I have to make up my mind. I'm not in any pain right now. I'm feeling so terrific and so glad to be above ground,” she explains. “Now I have to figure out whether I want to go have treatment again to opt for life. I love li […]
- FLOYD C. GESELL age 91 – WRBI Radio - Country 103.9 WRBICountry 103.9 WRBIFLOYD C. GESELL age 91 – WRBI RadioCountry 103.9 WRBIFloyd C. Gesell, age 91, of Brookville, Indiana died Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at Mercy Hospital in Fairfield, Ohio. Born September 24, 1925 in Franklin County, ...and more »
- Jean M. Murphy of Goshen, NY, dies at age 96 - The ChronicleThe ChronicleJean M. Murphy of Goshen, NY, dies at age 96The ChronicleJean M. Murphy, of Goshen, N.Y., died on Monday, April 24, 2017, surrounded by her family at home. Daughter of Harry L. Murray Sr. and Lillian (Diffily) Murray, she was born in Chester, N.Y., on Feb. 9, 1921. She grew up in Chester, graduating from ...
- Iconic comedian Don Rickles dies at age 90 - FOX 61FOX 61Iconic comedian Don Rickles dies at age 90FOX 61In February Rickles told Closer Weekly he had no plans to retire despite his advanced age. He said he was still operating with the same spontaneous humor he always had. "I don't practice or write stuff down -- everything I do onstage was just made up ...Comedian Don Rickles has passed away at ag […]
- Rudolph William Pinter, age 90 - The Citizen.comThe Citizen.comRudolph William Pinter, age 90The Citizen.comRudolph (Rudy) William Pinter passed away peacefully on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at the age of 90. Rudy was born January 13, 1927 in Chicago, Ill. He lived most of his life in Chicago and the surrounding area. As a child, he contracted polio ...
- Marie (Allyn Marie) Joiner Sigut, age 91, of Kingwood, died Monday. - Temple Daily TelegramMarie (Allyn Marie) Joiner Sigut, age 91, of Kingwood, died Monday.Temple Daily TelegramMarie (Allyn Marie) Joiner Sigut, 91, passed away on April 10, 2017 in Kingwood Texas. Marie was a greatly loved wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She is and will be greatly missed by her family. Her fried chicken and pecan pie were a ...
- Melvin Locke, first La Serna High principal, dies at age 93 - The Whittier Daily NewsThe Whittier Daily NewsMelvin Locke, first La Serna High principal, dies at age 93The Whittier Daily NewsLocke, who died March 24 of heart failure, was buried April 5 with military honors at Riverside National Cemetery. He loved the high school, where he served as principal from 1961 to 1982, said his wife of 55 years, Marianne Locke. “He was just so ...
- Mrs. Martha Rosine King Ayers, age 97, of Rome - Coosa Valley NewsMrs. Martha Rosine King Ayers, age 97, of RomeCoosa Valley NewsMrs. Martha Rosine King Ayers, age 97, of Rome, passed away on Saturday, April 22, 2017, at Riverwood Senior Living in Rome. Mrs. Ayers was born in Spring Place, Georgia on May 12, 1919, daughter of the late Charles N. King, II and the late Sarah V.
- Pittsburgh philanthropist Henry Hillman passes away at age 98 - WTAE PittsburghWTAE PittsburghPittsburgh philanthropist Henry Hillman passes away at age 98WTAE PittsburghMalaria carrying mosquitoes are attracted to pregnant women twice as much as they're non-pregnant women. Advertisement. Mosquitoes may be less attracted to people with different types of bacteria on their skin. People who like to drink are more ...
- Reverend Doctor Walter Soboleff Memorial Service
- Betty White rocks
- Bethel the Kodiak bear one of the oldest
- Supercentenarians January 2009
- Walter Soboleff, Tlingit linguist 1908-2011
- Esther Martinez, nonagenarian Tewa linguist, 2008 honor
- Todd Palin’s grandmother
- Alaska Elders as refugees [internally displaced persons]
- HEALTHY COMMUNITIES FOR ACTIVE AGING GRANTS
- Otto Friend, nonagenarian
- Younger Alaskan perspectives on Gov. Palin
- Gladys Jung, nonagenarian, 1917-2008
- Slate magazine issue on old people
- What else happened during Sarah Palin’s speech (the ice shelf collapsed)
- Sarah Palin, the elderly, the disabled, older Americans and rural Alaska
- May 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (1)
- January 2009 (2)
- November 2008 (2)
- October 2008 (6)
- September 2008 (3)
- August 2008 (1)
- June 2008 (4)
- May 2008 (1)
- April 2008 (8)
- March 2008 (3)
- February 2008 (3)
- January 2008 (6)
- December 2007 (4)
- November 2007 (5)
- October 2007 (7)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (11)
- July 2007 (6)
- June 2007 (7)
- May 2007 (8)
- April 2007 (7)
- March 2007 (7)
- February 2007 (14)
- January 2007 (11)
- December 2006 (7)
- November 2006 (7)
- October 2006 (9)
- September 2006 (22)
- August 2006 (17)
- July 2006 (18)
- June 2006 (11)
- May 2006 (3)
- April 2006 (4)
- March 2006 (16)
- February 2006 (5)
- January 2006 (12)
- December 2005 (6)
- November 2005 (10)
- October 2005 (32)
- September 2005 (38)
- August 2005 (29)
- July 2005 (18)
Haeremai Camai Bula Bepuwave Bienvenidos
- 159,944 visitors