There is no registration fee and Title VI program directors and staff are strongly encouraged to attend.
The Administration on Aging, Office for American Indian, Alaskan Native, and Native Hawaiian Programs is sponsoring three Title VI Training & Technical Assistance Field Forums & Listening Sessions for 2006:
- January 10-12, 2006: Cabazon, CA (Morongo Casino Resort & Spa – only 15 minutes from Palm Springs); (Click here to view the draft agenda summary)
- March 21-23, 2006: Nashville, TN (Radisson Hotel Opryland); and
- June 27-29, 2006: Juneau, AK (Westmark Baranof Hotel).
- Call Hector Maldonado at Kauffman & Associates, Inc. and ask him to fax you a registration form; or
- Click here to go to the olderindians.org home page and complete the online registration form; or
- Call Hector Maldonado at 509-747-4994 for assistance with the registration process.
Register Now for a Title VI Training & Technical Assistance Field Forum & Listening Session Near You!Published 2006 January 23 funding , tribal